- Albert Fried & Company Announces Senior Hires and Expansion into Prime Lending Services
- Albert Fried & Company Expands NYSE Floor Presence and OTC Market Making in Bankruptcy Reorgs
- Albert Fried & Company releases the Millennial X-Factor report- Learn how the Millennial Generation will influence technology investments.
- Albert Fried & Company to Expand Securities Lending Department
- Albert Fried & Company, LLC Expands into Convertible and High Yield Trading
About Albert Fried & Company
Founded in 1919, Albert Fried & Company established its roots as a Specialist Firm on the New York Stock Exchange as Wall Street was slowly emerging from World War I as the investment capital of the world. Albert Fried & Company (AFCO) has since evolved into a premier “Institutional Centric” financial services organization, providing execution and trading services, trading technology, prime brokerage & clearing, commission management and other value-added services to buy-side and sell-side clients globally. Our expertise lies in our understanding of our clients' specialized needs and we continually strive to outperform their expectations.
High Touch Trading and DMA Execution Services
* Certain services are available through strategic alliance with various providers. Services may be available to qualified parties.